One Call Away From Saving Your Day™
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality is something that all families should take seriously when it comes to their homes. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor pollutant levels can be an estimated 100 times higher inside homes compared to outside air. That is enough to warrant good cause for any homeowner to pay attention to their indoor air quality!
The good news is that R & S Mechanical offers a comprehensive range of systems to address these concerns, including UV lights, air cleans, and much more. Our goal is to help you achieve optimal indoor air quality so you and your family can breathe easy year-round.
Ready to learn more? Give our indoor air quality experts in Raleigh a call at (919) 302-8956.
Products We Offer
- UV Germicidal Lights: Products like the Ultravation UltraMAX help control airborne allergens and bacteria that may grow in HVAC interiors.
- Air Purifiers & Air Scrubbers: The UVPhotoMAX™ can help kill off any airborne bacteria or viruses that may be lingering, as well as help improve air by eliminating odors. Kill airborne bacteria and viruses and reduce odors for cleaner indoor air with the
- Media Air Cleaners: The Whole-House Media Air Cleaner captures both microscopic and larger contaminants, ranging from dust and smoke to mold spores. This makes it up to 85% more efficient than other options.
- Steam Humdifers: Products like theTrueSTEAM™ can keep your home clean without making you feel dry or uncomfortable. It adds up to 12 gallons of moisture into your home's air, using less water as a more efficient humidifier.
- Bypass & Fan Powered Humidifers: The Honeywell HE Series is a product that automatically delivers moisture into your home's air, requiring very little to no effort on your part. You can expect up to 18 gallons of moisture on a daily basis and unique technology to help ensure moisture is delivered evenly.
Request Your Appointment
Why Hire The Comfort Guy?
Trusted & Recommended
Jeff designed a great Mitsubishi Mini Split for my new Music Room. Julio and Marlon did a great job on the initial pre-plumb, and Julio and Jake returned to finish the install. I did have one minor glitch, and Jeff sent Barry out to take care of that. Great equipme...
Have had nothing but positive experience working with R&S. Brittany is the front end of the company and does a great job representing company. friendly, pleasant and helpful. Provides accurate information and follows up as she says.
I had R and S come out to my house for the second time in the last couple of years to fix an issue with our heating system, and they were able to show up quickly and promptly and fix the issue the same day. The folks I have dealt with at R and S have all been very friendly and helpful in explaining the two issues with our heater thus far. We've had very good experiences and would definitely recommend to other homeowners.
I would recommend R & S Mechanical at any time for those who are looking for professionalism and ability to make a major job look like it's a minor one. I contacted R & S as one of 5 suppliers and service companies to install a new unit in my house. Even though price was a factor, but I was also looking to work with an organization that would be honest and caring. I did find such values with R & S. They were the only one out of the five who actually called to follow up on their offer and ensure that everything was well explained and clear. Absolutely great guys and they made sure to keep the place clean after they left. I definitely made the right choice.
I have dealt with R&S since I moved to Raleigh four years ago and they have taken consistently good care of my HVAC units. They are prompt, professional, courteous and definitely pick up after themselves. They even call me to schedule regular maintenance that comes with my service contract instead of me having to remember. I can get an appointment very quickly if something breaks on me and they always arrive early. I'm overall very satisfied.
I have always been pleased with their service. They are quick to respond, even on weekends. I would definitely recommend them.
Our overall experience with R&S has been exceptional. We have been homeowners for over 30 years and have never had better service, concern and respect as we have received from R&S. Highly recommend.
Barb and Jerry
Our AC system failed on a Friday afternoon at our Daughter's condo. Shortly after our call, Randy and Mike came to our condo, diagnosed the unit and loaned us portable cooling units over the weekend. They installed a new system and got us up and running the following Tuesday. Their prices and service were great! Very responsive, very straight forward, no hard sell unlike the big companies. Highly recommended - excellent service!