R & S Mechanical of Raleigh NC installed new meat, fish and seafood cases for local supermarket in Sanford North Carolina. The customer wanted to upgrade his refrigeration system and his cases. the work entailed removing the old cases and refrigeration system. Modifying the piping system for the new EPA environmental refrigerant, which included changes his regulating cooler valves. After the replacement of the cases, the customer can now rely on extended life of his product, as the cases that were installed, were gravity fed coils which will allow for better temperature transfer and humidity control.
R & S Mechanical Refrigeration Includes:
- Designing plans for building a walk in cooler, a walk in freezer, a wine cooling system, an ice cream freezer, or any other component of your refrigeration system.
- Installing walk in cooler/freezer, installing high efficient commercial refrigeration equipment and performing Walk in Cooler annual maintenance.
- Completing regular service and maintenance upgrades for your entire commercial refrigeration system.
- Responding promptly to your emergency needs on a 24-hour-a-day basis
- Let us remove your outdated walk in cooler or freezer, and any other commercial refrigeration equipment, when you’re ready to purchase the next generation of technology.
Planning: At your request, we will visit your facility, survey the existing equipment or space and discuss your desired changes, system upgrade or new installation. We will plan, design and schedule your refrigeration needs to insure you will design a system that will guarantee desired temperature and quality assurance. We strive on building a solid relationship with our customers.
For Refrigeration Services in Raleigh, Cary, Garner & Durham – Call us at (919) 302-8956 to schedule a free equipment survey or estimate on new refrigeration equipment and services.