One Call Away From Saving Your Day™
Now Hiring for HVAC Installation Technicians
Under minimum supervision, performs Installation on Commercial & Residential HVAC & Refrigeration equipment and accessories. Works under the direction of the Field Supervisor.
Experiences include the following:
- HVAC Equipment Installation
- Gas Furnace Installation
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Zoning Installation
- Package Unit Installation
Duties of an HVAC Installation Technicians
- Works under minimum supervision to perform commercial HVAC & Refrigeration Services.
- Experienced on Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner
- Diagnosis and performs service on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment as well as accessories in an accurate and timely manner. Inspects equipment to identify potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks
- Completes routine maintenance and equipment cleaning as needed or required
- Responsible for delivery and removal of parts and equipment needed to complete service work
- Using hand-held device records all required information on customer call
- Completes all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete, and accurate manner
- Collects payment from customer
- Communicates with dispatch while on duty to ensure dispatcher has an accurate status report of activities and availability
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Promotes products and services to the customer
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being used, maintained and properly accounted for
- Represent our company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and activities
- Following standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed
- May train other service/maintenance/install technicians, as assigned
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned
Job Requirements of HVAC Installation Technicians
- 5+ years in the HVAC or Refrigeration field
- Must possess all valid licensing or certification as required by federal, state, provincial, or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area
- Skilled at servicing commercial heating, air conditioning, and Refrigeration equipment as well as related accessories
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment
- Proficient and able to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform various service projects
- Proficient at reading wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with electrical
- Proficient and able to properly start up and balance airflow and to properly align belts and pulleys on all commercial systems with little or no supervision
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
Why Should You Apply?
- Great pay
- Work-life Balance
- Excellent benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation
- Family/team work environment
Trusted & Recommended
Jeff designed a great Mitsubishi Mini Split for my new Music Room. Julio and Marlon did a great job on the initial pre-plumb, and Julio and Jake returned to finish the install. I did have one minor glitch, and Jeff sent Barry out to take care of that. Great equipme...
Have had nothing but positive experience working with R&S. Brittany is the front end of the company and does a great job representing company. friendly, pleasant and helpful. Provides accurate information and follows up as she says.
I had R and S come out to my house for the second time in the last couple of years to fix an issue with our heating system, and they were able to show up quickly and promptly and fix the issue the same day. The folks I have dealt with at R and S have all been very friendly and helpful in explaining the two issues with our heater thus far. We've had very good experiences and would definitely recommend to other homeowners.
I would recommend R & S Mechanical at any time for those who are looking for professionalism and ability to make a major job look like it's a minor one. I contacted R & S as one of 5 suppliers and service companies to install a new unit in my house. Even though price was a factor, but I was also looking to work with an organization that would be honest and caring. I did find such values with R & S. They were the only one out of the five who actually called to follow up on their offer and ensure that everything was well explained and clear. Absolutely great guys and they made sure to keep the place clean after they left. I definitely made the right choice.
I have dealt with R&S since I moved to Raleigh four years ago and they have taken consistently good care of my HVAC units. They are prompt, professional, courteous and definitely pick up after themselves. They even call me to schedule regular maintenance that comes with my service contract instead of me having to remember. I can get an appointment very quickly if something breaks on me and they always arrive early. I'm overall very satisfied.
I have always been pleased with their service. They are quick to respond, even on weekends. I would definitely recommend them.
Our overall experience with R&S has been exceptional. We have been homeowners for over 30 years and have never had better service, concern and respect as we have received from R&S. Highly recommend.
Barb and Jerry
Our AC system failed on a Friday afternoon at our Daughter's condo. Shortly after our call, Randy and Mike came to our condo, diagnosed the unit and loaned us portable cooling units over the weekend. They installed a new system and got us up and running the following Tuesday. Their prices and service were great! Very responsive, very straight forward, no hard sell unlike the big companies. Highly recommended - excellent service!
Why Hire The Comfort Guy?
Request Your Appointment